Fifteen more frequently used acronyms (and their definitions)
- BTSOOM: beats the s--- out of me
- CUL8R: see you later
- FWIW: for what it's worth
- FYI: for your information
- HHOK: ha ha, only kidding
- JASE: Just another system error
- MORF?: Are you male or female?
- NRN: No reply necessary
- SO: significant other
- TANSTAAFL: there ain't no such thing as a free lunch
- TIA: thanks in advance
- TLA: three letter acronym
- TTFN: ta-ta for now
- TTYL: talk to you later
- WTH: what the heck!?
Internet Top Ten Lists Table of Contents | Previous List | Next List
Copyright © 1994, 1995, 2004 by Kevin Savetz. The information in this book was collected in 1994-1995 and has not been updated since.