Statistics about LISTSERV use
Calculated by John Buckman with detailed numbers from Eric Thomas.
- As of July 25, 1994, 1,086,800 people were subscribed to one LISTSERV mailing list or another.
- There were an average of 215 subscribers per list.
- 161 mailint lists had more than 1000 subscribers.
- 442 of them had 500 or more subscribers.
- 858 of them had 300 or more subscribers.
- 1310 of them had 200 or more subscribers.
- 2094 of them had 100 or more subscribers.
- 553 of them had 5 or fewer subscribers.
Internet Top Ten Lists Table of Contents | Previous List | Next List
Copyright © 1994, 1995, 2004 by Kevin Savetz. The information in this book was collected in 1994-1995 and has not been updated since.