Ten Things you can see and do at the Elvis Aron Presley homepage
The King is alive and well and on the 'net. You can see, hear and do all of these wonderful
things from the official Elvis homepage. Use your multimedia Web browser to connect
- Take a walking tour of Elvis' home, Graceland.
- Catch up on your Elvis trivia (aptly called "Things you never
wanted to know about Elvis.")
- Hear clips from several of the King's tunes, including Love Me
Tender and Hound Dog.
- Download audio clips of Elvis speaking to you.
- Download the Windows program Tiny-Elvis, which puts an animated
tiny E (liberated from a silly Saturday Night Live skit) on your
screen. He'll comment on your huge applications.
- Download the Elvis Director, also for Windows, which is said to
detect the presence of the King in your computer. Why not? Elvis is
- Read Elvis' shopping list: items that had to be available at
Graceland at all times. (Including lean ground meat, orange drinks,
sauerkraut, peanut butter, Dristan, and nice packs of gum.)
- Visit "Gallery one" where you can see pictures of Elvis in
uniform, Elvis on stage, Elvis imbibing, Elvis relaxing, and Elvis with
Priscilla in Las Vegas.
- Visit "Gallery two" where you can see photos of Elvis looking
surprised, striking a sexy pose, doing Karate, and munching on a
- Sign Elvis' guest book and be on your way.
Internet Top Ten Lists Table of Contents | Previous List | Next List
Copyright © 1994, 1995, 2004 by Kevin Savetz. The information in this book was collected in 1994-1995 and has not been updated since.