Five exceedingly weird frequently asked questions lists
- The ASCII art FAQ: Explaining where to FTP art, GIF-to-ASCII converters, and how to
make ASCII big letters. (Posted weekly to alt.ascii-art and alt.binaries.pictures.ascii)
- alt.devilbunnies FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions list for the "dedicated
to stopping a quiet and hostile takeover of the Earth by the incredibly powerful, unimaginable
evil, disgustingly cute DevilBunnies. As Bunnyhunters, we are the only thing that stands
between a disbelieving human race and horrible, inescapable fluffy doom." Not for the
faint of heart. Posted monthly to alt.devilbunnies.
- The "Welcome to talk.bizarre!" Usenet group introduction: This is the most...well,
bizarre (and short, and vile) FAQ you're likely to read. (Posted to talk.bizarre, where else?)
- The alt.angst FAQ: The companion FAQ to the newsgroup alt.angst (which does not
tolerate cheeriness in any form) stating that "True angst arises from the notion
that life is essentially pointless and absurd, and that our miserable existences
count for very little in the grand scheme of things." Includes a helpful list
of "Cures for Common Angst: Home Remedies and Elixirs" (listing everything from
"Booze" to "God" to "Waiting Patiently To Grow Out Of It.")
- alt.tasteless FAQ: I've changed my mind about item three: the alt.tasteless FAQ
is the most vile FAQ you're likely to read. It's not for the faint of heart, but
it is indeed exceedingly weird. It's posted to alt.tasteless.
Internet Top Ten Lists Table of Contents | Previous List | Next List
Copyright © 1994, 1995, 2004 by Kevin Savetz. The information in this book was collected in 1994-1995 and has not been updated since.